I’ve jumped feet first into the hobby of FPV (First Person View) flying. Started out a year or so ago when I built my first drone. Took many hours of getting comfortable with her before I could put the headset on. When I did, it was immediately terrifying and I almost completely lost my drone because I had no idea what I was doing. Fast forward several months, I became comfortable flying with just the goggles. Almost a year later it comes as second nature to me. I have invested many dollars into this hobby and have 4 quadcopters, 3 planes and even a little RC truck. Currently I derive much enjoyment from the planes. Being able to soar like a bird as high or as fast as I desire is something that I’ve never been able to experience outside of a simulator. As I have more and more flights, I will continue to update this site with my adventures.
So far this is my plane count:
- A Tiny Whoop
- Baby Hawk
- MQC One painted with the dead pool logo (I call him Dead)
- Spartan with blue stand offs, I call him Azul
- DJI Mavic Pro (best for photos and video)
- A RMRC Recruit (named him Crow)
- An Opterra (wing span is shown in the photo
- A prototype plane from Stone Blue Airlines (my starter plane)
Each plane serves it’s own purpose and I love each one for their unique abilities. Feel free to check my videos section to check out some of my creations.